The delivery of the Covid 19 Vaccine is a joint project between Birmingham East Central Primary Care Network. You may have heard about PCN’s in the Press.
This network is made up of 5 practices; Omnia Practice, Yardley Green Medical Center, The Druid Group, Bucklands End Lane and Church Lane. We are all working together to deliver the vaccine in a safe way.
All vaccines will be administered at Omnia Practice/Yardley Green Medical Center. In accordance with NHS guidelines, we will invite patients as per the national cohorts below;
- Older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers;
- All those 80 years of age (and over) and Health and Social Care Workers;
- All those 75 years of age and over;
- All those 70 years of age and over;
- All those 65 years of age and over;
- High-risk adults under 65 years of age;
- Moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age;
- All those 60 years of age and over;
- All those 55 years of age and over;
- All those 50 years of age and over.
We will be getting our delivery of the Pfizer vaccine in the coming weeks and as soon as the dates are confirmed, you will be contacted by your registered medical practice to book your appointment at Omnia/Yardley Green Medical Center in the order outlined above.
Response to Information in the Public Domain
Click on the booklet:
Controversy Over The COVID-19 Vaccines: The Islamic Stance | Webinar | Al Balagh Academy
British Islamic Medical Association (BIMA)
Please see the following Covid 19 leaflet which is a guide for adults. Please ensure that you read this as it will help you understand the process of the vaccine administration when you arrive on site.
Please see the following useful links below. These links provide information and clarity about how the vaccine works.
Birmingham & Solihull NHS COVID-19 Vaccination Service
Please see some information on the Coronavirus vaccine Q&A in different languages from the BBC
Facebook Vaccine Q&A Links
New patient entrance for use when you come to the practice